Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy Day

I finally got busy!

Here is a list of things I accomplished today:

Schucked, blanched and froze 24 ears of corn
Made sauce from all of the lovely little tomatoes (canned)
Froze 2 pints of raspberries
Froze 2 pints of blackberries
Made Farm Market Corn Salsa (and canned it)
Embroidered a dish towel for a swap partner.



Almost tomato sauce!


Of course, I accomplished things like, eating, walking the dog, and having a glass of wine. 

I am a bit tired.  I hope that I have learned my lesson and in the future will  pace myself better.  I don't want to do all the hard work on one day.

I will take photos of the tomato sauce and the dish towel tomorrow.  It is dark now and I am too tired. 

Hope all of you had a wonderful and productive day!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Shay said...

Im going to start calling you Nigella.

Ive often noticed that if you start the day in the kitchen it feels like you spend all day in there. You certainly accomplished a ton of things !

AnnieO said...

Wow, that is a long day! But lots of accomplishments to check off the list. Excellent!

Marg said...

Wow that's lots accomplished in a day, well done.